P8000 Line Matrix Printers
Flexible Design | Adaptable Functionality | Manageable Savings
P8000 Cartridge Printers Deliver New Designs, Enhanced Convenience and Lower Operating Cost
Printronix introduces design enhancements and improved functionality with the P8000 Cartridge Printer series to achieve the broadest flexibility, greatest compatibility and lowest ownership cost of virtually any other print technology. The series builds upon the workhorse tradition of all Printronix line matrix technology delivering maximum uptime, low cost of ownership, and reliable performance. The P8000 series is the ideal solution for buyers looking to minimize operating expense without sacrificing output reliability, regardless of operating environment.
Printronix modified its industry-leading line matrix technology to address evolving user requirements.
- Modular enclosures occupy a smaller footprint while delivering location and installation flexibility
- Sheet metal construction for increased durability and better acoustics
- New user interface with larger LCD screen, graphical display and intuitive menu navigation
- Remote printer diagnostics let you monitor printer status and remotely configure settings & firmware
The P8000 Cartridge series adapts to almost any supply-chain or back-office environment.
- More models to fit your unique requirements including the new Tabletop Printer
- USB 2.0 and Serial connectivity included as standard features. Parallel & Ethernet available as options.
- PowerPrint™ delivers improved print quality and print darkness on multi-part forms by increasing impact energy. Comes standard on P8000 printers with
a 1,000 line-per-minute print speed.
The P8000 Cartridge Printer is a smart purchase
- Lowest cost of ownership of any print technology.
- Durable design minimizes downtime related to unfavorable environmental conditions.
- Backwards-compatible cartridge ribbons reduce inventory management costs.
- Energy efficient technology lowers idle power consumption and boosts operating efficiency.
Five Reasons Your Company Needs Line Matrix Printers
In a world of expensive to maintain laser printers it is smart to consider the latest advancement in line matrix cartridge printing before choosing a print technology. Printronix has consistently pioneered new innovations to ensure this technology remains highly competitive and relevant for today’s printing applications. Here are five reasons
to consider the latest generation of Line Matrix Cartridge printers.
Lowest Cost of Ownership
- The average lifespan of a line matrix printer is 7 to 10 years as compared to only 3 years for laser printers.
- Cartridge Ribbons are up to six times less expensive than laser toner cartridges.
- As print volume increases, consumable savings grow dramatically.
- Cartridge ribbons give users up to 20% improvement in consumable cost per page over spool type ribbons used by legacy line printers.
- Line Matrix printers deliver unmatched, up-time and reliability.
- Document integrity is more easily maintained with continuous forms media as opposed to cut sheets.
- PrintNet Enterprise, our remote printer management utility, delivers visibility and remote control for all network connected devices.
Reliable Performance in Any Environment
- Line Matrix printers perform reliably in non-climate controlled environments where temperature, humidity and airborne contaminants cause form feeding and print quality issues for other print technologies.
- Printronix’ OpenPrint technology allows printers to Plug & Play in PDF and PostScript, ERP environments.
- Many Independent Software Vendors provide label design software and ERP solutions that natively support the Printronix language for graphics, text and barcode images.
- Line Matrix remains the best technology for printing multi-part forms, oversize media, labels, card stock, and other non-typical media types.
- When compared to laser printers, Energy Star® certified Line Matrix Printers consume as little as 1/3rd the energy when printing, and 1/7th the energy when in standby mode.
- Throughout their life span, Line Matrix Printers will generate far less landfill waste from consumables, packaging and printer hardware.
- Cartridge ribbons emit none of the fine particulate emissions generated by laser printers.