HIGH RATE (HR) SITE SURVEY REPORT v1.0
A wireless site survey by Texas Barcode Systems determines the optimal number, placement, and configuration of access points needed to provide the required radio frequency (RF) coverage in the desired areas of your facility. We have extensive experience performing site surveys in challenging environments including multi-story office buildings, hospitals, campuses, manufacturing plants, retail, pipe yards and warehouses.
If you have critical business applications that depend on the performance of your wireless network, call on Texas Barcode Systems for the design, optimization, or validation of your wireless network.
We perform the following types of surveys:
- Voice over Wi-Fi
- Real Time Location Services (RTLS)
- Wireless Bridging
- Outdoor surveys using GPS
- Ethernet Cable Drops and Placement
An on-site survey includes:
- Evaluating and determining coverage areas based on user requirements (e.g., data, voice, location services or combination)
- Recommended number & location of access points based on wireless applications, capacity needed, data rates, roaming, etc.
- A spectrum analysis to detect any interference sources
- A wireless network design including a channel plan and power settings
- Complete documentation (site survey report, heatmaps, and best-practice recommendations)
- Bill of Materials for any recommended hardware upgrades
- 12-month guarantee on survey results